Friday, December 19, 2003

Bollixed blogger blog.



Lots of days off in the next week, but not all of them. Still, plenty of opportunities for sleeping late in the days ahead.



Blogger actually sent me an answer to my query about the problem with apostrophes, dashes, etc. An answer that was no answer -- suggesting that my cutting and pasting from Word, which I do, is responsible, since other programs are too dense to read those complex marks. Maybe. If so, why hasn't this been a problem from Day One, back in February? I've been creating my postings in Word since then. Why did it happen retroactively, as to cause the most trouble?



I won't lose any sleep over this. I won't be posting again till Boxing Day at the earliest. So MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and to all a good night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home